Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tax free??.. Im callin, bullshit.

I am packing and buying new plates, cups, rugs curtains  you name it. I was planning on doing a HUGe ChuNK of my shopping during this week , cuz, you guessed it, TAX FREE. And I thought that it would be towards everything cuz the college kids buy apartment shit too. so I was going to be like yeah this is fo' my "dorm" so can I plz have this tax free?? It aint that big of a lie! but here in FL they have new rules. Rule one: not everything is Tax free, and RULE TWO: you have to buy at least 75 dollars worth of crap to get the sale. Doesnt sound like much of a deal to me. Luckily , my mama( who is the unofficial coupon queen of the South) let me in on a red dot sale going on a Stien Mart. Now if anyone that knows me knows I am very trendy and they to keep up to date but I cannot CANNOT ! deny the high quality sheets lines rugs towels and kitchen appliances they have at this old lady store. so I walked outta there with almost everything I need to make a fresh start in my new apartment for less than 100 dollars :)))))))))))))!!!!!! The Red dot sale slashed everything 50-75% of and my mom had a coupon for additional 40% so I even treated mama to somethin nice!

And even though it a older ladys store, they had some really cool stuff..seriously. you really gotta look around now a days for the DEALS!The bedding was amazing! they had throws , body pillows , unique bath sets all on SALE ..omg let me stop I am sounding too domesticated!. Long story short on this Tax free weekend I would just wait it out for a 40 50% of f deal sfor clothes for the children for back to school. For Teens and Middle skool age, I would check out Nordstroms off the rack in Brandon. I should take my own advice I am so bad I get a lot of my clothes online and my best friend is like what if it doesnt look right, but that would never happen cuz Im at this glorious age range in my life where everything looks good on me age 16 thru 88!!! Happy Shoppin' Ppl.